Spray Foam insulation is the very best insulation product that you can chose for your home. Spray foam insulation is a spray polyurethane foam. There is no loose particle to this type. It is the only kind of insulation that does not lose its efficiency over time. Because it is sprayed in from liquid form and creates a foam, it adheres to the space it is sprayed into. It lends itself to air seal areas that otherwise would be heat lose and gains for your home.
- Powerful insulator. The top insulator of all three main types of insulation.
- Air-Tight Seal! Sprayfoam starts as a liquid so it is able to penetrate all openings and fill that opening. Everything is completely sealed for high level efficiency.
- Indefinite lifespan – very few needs to reinsulate over long periods of time.
- Reduces energy consumption and protects against moisture and bacteria.
- The only real disadvantage to spray foam insulation is how it is installed and the skill level of the installers. You want to make sure your installers are very skilled and experienced.
Make the investment upfront in probably the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime…your home. If you make this decision upfront, you save each month on the biggest monthly payment…your utility bill.